Men’s Health in the workplace - how are you travelling?
Do you really value your most important asset — your workforce?
Find out how you can keep them healthy and happy, both physically and mentally.
The FACTS speak for themselves
- Each hour in Australia 4 men die from preventable health conditions.
- Each day 6 men in Australia commit suicide.
- Over 68%of Australian men are overweight or obese.
- Australian men live on average 4 years less than women.
- On average 1 in 8 men in Australia will suffer from depression and 1 in 5 will suffer from Anxiety.
- Almost twice as many Australian men die of skin cancer than women.
This is the reality!
Contact us now for more information, or to book a workplace presentation for your most important assets
P: (03) 8532 1516 E: firstname.lastname@example.org